Sunday 28 September 2014



Budding singer, Adokiye Kyrian, is famous for repeatedly flaunting her supposed virgin-status.

A while back, she was in the news after saying she would trade her virginity for the release of over 200 Chibok girls, kidnapped by the insurgents of Islamic terrorist sect, Boko Haram.

Most recently, she spoke with Vanguard, where she revealed that she now has a boyfriend, yet still remains a virgin.

Adokiye said, “I have a boyfriend now, But what we share is AGAPE love; no sex kind of love. But I know I want to settle down and have kids. I heard, these days, things have changed; Menopause comes fast now! Young girls aren’t young again after all, ”

Speaking further, she stated that sex hinders blessings, which is the reason behind her willingness to wait till she’s married before having sexual intercourse.

She said, “Do you know sex hinders blessings? Do you know sex takes your hand very far from the reach of your blessings? I know you are married and have every right to sex but try this sometimes. It always works like magic. It’s faster than 100 million Babalawo’s power. Anyway, maybe it is okay for those who have license to have it but for me, I won’t have it until after marriage”.

No comments:

Post a Comment