Tuesday 29 July 2014

News



Lagos State Police Command has arrested a couple, Mr. Danladi Wushishi, and Mrs. Ojuolape Wushishi, for allegedly duping unsuspecting victims to the tune of N20m in fake auction sales in Lagos. Mrs Ojuolape was said to have been arrested on Wednesday, June 18, at Odeogbolu Street in Ijegun, the husband Mr Danladi, was apprehended at the Allen Avenue area of Lagos on Friday, June 25.
 
  46yrs old Danladi, who hails from Niger State, has confessed to the crime:
 
 > "I am a businessman and I am also a freight forwarder at the Tin Can Island, Lagos. I have been doing this business for about eight years. The cargo in question has an allocation paper that read clothes, but when I got there, I saw that it only contained books.
 
 > "Then, I called one Alhaji Issa, a clearing agent in Abuja, and he said the clothes could be in another container. But he added that I would pay N3.5m to get it. I then lied to my wife that I needed someone dealing in Okrikaclothes as I had clothes to sell. That was how we met Chinyere. We first collected N1.35m from her, and then N800,000, and then N700,000...

No comments:

Post a Comment