Wednesday 1 October 2014

Why my marriage crashed' - Actress Juliet Ibrahim open up

                            Juliet Ibrahim

While speaking to a US based lawyer and entrepreneur, Uduak Oduoko, Juliet Ibrahim opened to the reason why her marriage crashed. She said it wasn’t her fault that her marriage didn’t work out. She also claimed that her former husband was busier than she was and somewhere along the line they both missed it. 
The 28 year old also said that it had nothing to do with being an actress, that they both didn’t study each other before jumping into marriage. Read after the cut.....

‘I call it a failure because I’m someone who likes to go into things and tell myself I have to make it work. I got married at age 24, he was 24 too then we were happy in love but we really didn’t get a chance to really know ourselves. He was a sweet person and all, I got pregnant along the line and we continued. Not long after family members kept coming in saying “oh no, she’s an actress. He’s a very soft person so he usually tells me what he hears about me. Along the line, we just grew apart.
On if the marriage crashed because of her busy schedules she had this to say 
‘He travels and works more than I do. He’s a professional pilot although he has stopped now to handle his father’s business. This is something a lot of people don’t know, they think because Im an actress. I do have time but he was more of the traveller, going out of Accra every weekend. We grew apart and became more like good friends. I never wanted a divorce but then we realised it wouldn’t work out there were so many lies and disappointments. He hurt me in the process because I felt he was going to stand by me all through,’ she said.  

No comments:

Post a Comment